I can't wait for Skyrim to release, it'll be the best game of 2011 no doubt.
I've tried to find some sites that can bring you daily news of whats really going on with the game.
But I didn't find any, so I decided that I should try to hit you guys up with the news daily instead.
Bethesda has only revealed a several Skyrim facts so far, but I was able to scratch up the most important ones (in my opinion)
- Skyrim will be released on 11-11-11, which most of us know already
- There will be facial hair in skyrim (Beards) which is pretty nice. (Everyone kind of missed that in Oblivion)
- Skyrim will be more personal You'll be able to customize your character a lot more.
- Realistic characters: Yes, the characters will move more realistic and will have more to say then just ''Rumors'' (Damn Oblivion!)
- Dragons will be like everywhere, they'll be able to fly into towns and such. Which means you'll be able to see them pretty much everywhere I think. Ohh wounded dragons also have the chance to crash onto ground.
- Archers (Rangers) will be able to hold their breath like in COD.
- Bethesda will not make the character for you as much as in Oblivion except that they already choose d that you're a ''Dragonborn'' who can kill dragons.
I'll come with more updates later.